If I have a prescription on file at another pharmacy, can I refill it at J & S Rx Pharmacy?
Transferring a prescription from another pharmacy to J&S Rx Pharmacy is easy. J&S Rx Pharmacy handles most of the work.
Here's how it works:
- Call or stop by your local J&S Rx Pharmacy or request the transfer online.
- Provide the name of the medication along with the name and phone number of the transferring pharmacy.
- J&S Rx Pharmacy will contact the pharmacy where your prescription is currently on file to get the information needed to fill your prescription. If the prescription has no remaining refills, we will contact the prescribing physician.
- When ordering a transfer online, select Fill Out Completely to take you through the online checkout process, where you may choose to have the prescription filled at your local J&S Rx Pharmacy store or have your order shipped to you or request free delivery.
- The information you submit online will be sent to the J&S Rx pharmacy. You will receive an call, email or text when your prescription is ready for pickup, shipped or when your medicine will be delivered to you.
Have questions call today (813) 234-4200